At Mansionbet we know how good it feels to make that winning prediction or hit the jackpot with that lucky spin.
With this in mind every effort is made to process your withdrawal request as quickly and efficiently as possible.
On this page we explain our Withdrawal Policy and give you some important information about withdrawing your cash at Mansionbet.
Withdrawal Info / Notes
Nothing makes us happier than paying out a winner!
All withdrawal requests (except those resulting from a progressive jackpot win) will be processed within 3 business days, provided all legal and regulatory obligations (including Anti-Money Laundering) are met and accounts are appropriately verified in line with our Verification Policy. Please, see our Verification policy for information and advice.
- You can only withdraw using previous depositing methods;
- You will be able to cancel your withdrawal and have the funds returned to your MansionBet.com account balance up until the moment that the withdrawal is processed by MansionBet
Once the request has been internally processed, your money will then be on its way to you in accordance with the standard timelines of your chosen payment method.
If you win a progressive jackpot, please contact our Customer Support team who will be able to advise you through making a withdrawal of a progressive jackpot win.
- Your withdrawal method may be restricted based on your country. Please contact support for further information on which withdrawal methods are available to you.
- Please note that if you have any outstanding bonuses on your account you will not be able to withdraw until you meet the terms of that bonus. Please click here for promotional information.
- Large withdrawals might take longer to be processed (5-10 days).
- If you have partaken in any form of bonus abuse, cheating, fraud or taken advantage of any software or system bug or failure as further described in our General Promotional Terms and Conditions, then your withdrawal may be delayed and any winnings stemming from such abuse may be withheld. Such actions are taken on accounts at the point of withdrawal request.