Please Note: Although the current score, time elapsed and other data provided on MansionBet are sourced from “live” feeds provided by third parties, you should be aware that this data may be subject to a time delay and/or be inaccurate.
If you rely on this data to place bets at MansionBet, you do so entirely at your own risk. Please refer to our betting rules for information on how we settle individual markets.
General Bonus Terms and Conditions
The following definitions are used in our General Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- Betting Restrictions: The betting restrictions that apply to every bonus as set out in clauses 1.8 and 1.9 below
- Bonus or Bonuses: Any bonus promotion, or special offer offered by MansionBet
- Bonus Specific Terms and Conditions: The specific Terms and Conditions that govern a particular bonus
- Redeemable Bonus: A bonus where, after completing wagering requirements, the customer is able to withdraw winnings and the bonus amount
- Non-Redeemable Bonus: A bonus where the customer is only able to withdraw the winnings once wagering has been completed
- Cash Balance: Real money balance playable on all products offered (can be withdrawn at any time)
- Casino Balance: Real money balance playable only in casino games (can be withdrawn at any time). Funds that are ring-fenced for casino play will show in this section
- Ring-Fencing:This term applies to deposited funds that qualify for a casino deposit bonus
- Sports Bonus Balance: Bonus money balance playable only in sports betting (cannot be withdrawn)
- Casino Bonus Balance: Bonus money balance playable only in casino games (cannot be withdrawn)
- Total Balance: Total sum of all other balances (Cash Balance + Casino Buy-In Balance + Sports Bonus Balance + Casino Bonus Balance)
- General Bonus / Promotion Terms
- All promotions or offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, payment account number, device, shared computer, shared IP, etc, as the case may be.
- A Customer’s total Account Balance is comprised of the aggregate of their Cash Balance, Casino Buy-In Balance, Sports Bonus Balance and Casino Bonus Balance. Withdrawals cannot be made from either of the Bonus Accounts, but they can both be used to make wagers. Funds from the Sports Bonus Balance can be used to place wagers on “Sports”, “Live Betting” and “Virtual Sports” products and funds from the Casino Bonus Balance can be used to place wagers on “Casino” or “Gaming” products.
- Withdrawals may only be requested from your Cash Balance and Casino Buy-In Balance. Please note that any withdrawal of funds from the Cash Balance and Casino Buy-In Balance whilst you have an active bonus (Sports or Casino) will lead to the cancellation of the bonus.
- By accepting a bonus, you agree to comply with the Specific Bonus Terms and Conditions that govern the bonus.
- Bonuses, offers and promotions are intended for recreational players engaging in regular play. MansionBet reserves the right to (i) offer bonuses to select players (ii) refuse a bonus or (iii) rescind any bonus at any time in its absolute discretion.
- If you do not wish to receive any bonuses, please contact our Customer Support team after you have made your first deposit, but before you have made your first bet, and request to be excluded from bonuses.
- Each bonus is subject to:
- Bonus Specific Terms and Conditions
- These General Bonus Terms and Conditions
- MansionBet’s General Terms and Conditions
- Should there be any conflict between any of the above, the order of precedence shall be as follows:
- Bonus Specific Terms and Conditions
- These General Bonus Terms and Conditions
- MansionBet’s General Terms and Conditions
- Any disputes arising in connection with a bonus shall be dealt with in accordance with MansionBet’s complaints procedure set out in clause 18 of MansionBet’s General Terms and Conditions.
- Qualifying Requirements
- To qualify for a bonus, you must have a Player Account with MansionBet
- Unless otherwise stated, a player is eligible to receive each Bonus once
- Unless stated otherwise, Bonus offers cannot be combined
- How a Bonus Works and Wagering Requirements
- Your Player Account balance is comprised of “Withdrawable Balance” and “Bonus Balance”.
- The “Withdrawable Balance” includes your “Cash Balance” and “Casino Buy-In Balance”, whilst the “Bonus Balance” includes your “Sports Bonus Balance” and “Casino Bonus Balance”.
- All monies which you deposit into your Player Account make up your Withdrawable Balance. Monies which you receive under a Bonus are paid into your Player Account and make up your Bonus Balance (monies that form your Bonus Balance are called 'Bonus Funds').
- When you bet on “Sports”, “Live Betting” and “Virtual Sports”, monies are wagered from your Cash Balance first and then from your Sports Bonus Balance. For example: If you have £10 in your Cash Balance and £10 in your Sports Bonus Balance and wager £5, your wager shall come straight out of the £10 in your Cash Balance. Only once your Cash Balance is £0, will you start wagering from your Sports Bonus Balance. You will always be able to withdraw funds in your Cash Balance.
- When you bet on “Casino” or monies are wagered from your “Casino Buy-in Balance” first (if any), then from your “Casino Bonus Balance” (if any) and finally from your “Cash Balance”.
- We also accept blended wagers. For example, if you have £1 in your Cash Balance and £10 in your Bonus Balance and want to place a £5 Bet, the £1 from the Cash Balance and £4 from the Bonus Balance will form the Bet.
- Each bonus will be subject to wagering requirements which will be set out in the Bonus Specific Terms and Conditions for each bonus.
- Bonuses expire after 30 days and you must complete the wagering requirements within this time to avoid losing your bonus.
- You may withdraw sums from your Cash Balance and Casino Buy-In Balance at any time in accordance with the Withdrawal Policy. However, once you make a cash withdrawal from your Cash Balance and/or Casino Buy-In Balance, any associated Bonus Funds in your Bonus Balance (sports or casino) will be forfeited. For example, MansionBet offers you a Deposit Match Bonus:
- If you accept the bonus and deposit £10 into your Player Account, this £10 will be your Cash Balance. MansionBet will then match your deposit and £10 will be credited to your Bonus Balance. Monies are wagered from your Cash Balance; if you place a bet and win £2, your Cash Balance will be £12. If you wish to withdraw your Cash Balance of £12, you will forfeit the £10 in your Bonus Balance as such Bonus Funds would not have met the wagering requirements.
- If you want to withdraw any part of your Cash Balance and there are associated Bonus Funds that have not completed the wagering requirements (as described in the example above) you will need to contact the Customer Support team.
- You may not withdraw sums from your Sports Bonus Balance or Casino Bonus Balance. Bonus Funds that have not completed any specified wagering requirements are removed when a Player makes a withdrawal request.
- Should you receive and have more than one (1) active bonus on your account, bonus wagering applies to the first active bonus and the other will stay pending until such time as the first bonus wagering has been completed.
- Once the wagering requirements have been met for a Bonus:
- if the bonus is redeemable, the bonus winnings relating to that bonus are transferred to your Cash Balance and you will be able to withdraw the funds in accordance with the Withdrawal Policy.
- if the bonus amount is non-redeemable, any bonus winnings will be transferred to your cash balance and the bonus amount will be removed from your account automatically
- Casino Deposit Bonus
- Deposit bonuses are bonuses offered to you by MansionBet that will be activated upon a successful qualifying deposit.
- Details of the percentage and maximum amount of your deposit bonus will be stated in the specific promotion or marketing communication.
- Unless stated otherwise in the specific Terms and Conditions of the offer you received, deposit bonuses are non-redeemable casino bonuses, which require 40x wagering of your bonus amount before you may request a withdrawal of bonus winnings.
- All games count towards completing your wagering requirements; however, wagering for some games will not count in full towards your wagering requirements (please see the table below)
- Unless stated otherwise in the specific Terms and Conditions of the offer you received, if you make a deposit that qualifies for a deposit bonus, the deposit amount will be Ring-Fenced to your “Casino Buy-In Balance” up to the maximum casino bonus amount received. For example, if you deposit £200 and qualify for a 100% bonus up to maximum of £100, you will have a Casino Buy-In Balance of £100, a Casino Bonus Balance of £100, and a Cash Balance of £100.
- Ring-fenced funds from the Casino Buy-In Balance will automatically be transferred to your Cash balance should you complete the wagering requirements of the associated bonus, or if you choose to cancel the associated bonus and any bonus winnings attached to it.
- Casino No Deposit Bonus
- “No Deposit Bonuses” are bonuses offered to you by MansionBet which do not require a deposit.
- Any Bonus Winnings earned from a No Deposit Bonus form part of your Casino Bonus Balance until such time as any wagering requirements and any other conditions of the Bonus (which will be set out in the Specific Bonus Terms and Conditions) are met. At this time the Bonus Winnings relating to that No Deposit Bonus are transferred to your Cash Balance.
- Unless stated otherwise in the specific Terms and Conditions of the offer you received, No Deposit Bonus are non-redeemable casino bonuses, which require 40x wagering your bonus amount before you may request a withdrawal of bonus winnings.
- All games count towards completing your wagering requirements; however, wagering for some games will not count in full towards your wagering requirements (see table below):
- Unless stated otherwise in the specific Terms and Conditions of the offer you received, No Deposit Bonus are subject to maximum winnings conditions as follows:
- You can only make one single withdrawal of winnings earned from a No Deposit Bonus
- If you have not already made a deposit with MansionBet before receiving a No Deposit Bonus, any bonus winnings will be capped to a maximum amount as specified within each specific bonus or promotion, following the wagering requirements of the bonus being met. Any winnings over this amount will be automatically forfeited (inclusive of any amount generated through subsequent play with the redeemed bonus winnings).
- If you have already made a deposit with MansionBet before receiving a No Deposit Bonus, any bonus winnings will be capped to a maximum of £500 as soon as the wagering requirements of this bonus are met. Any winnings over this amount will be automatically forfeited.
Game Stake Contribution Slots
100% Progressive Slots
100% Table Games including Roulette
25% Card Games including Blackjack
5% Video Poker
0% All “Hi-Lo” games, Football Rules, Mini Football Rules, Wild Gambler, Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure, Time for a Deal, Highway Kings, Highway Kings Pro, Highway Kings Mini, Golden Tour, Bai Shi, Desert Treasure, Desert Treasure II, Captain’s Treasure, Captain’s Treasure Pro, Captain’s Treasure Mini, Halloween Fortune, Goblins Cave, Tres Amigos, Cinerama, Diamond Valley, Diamond Valley Pro, Jungle Boogie, Ugga Bugga, Funky Monkey , Mr Cash Back, A Night Out, Jin Quian Wa, Blackjack Switch, Blackjack Surrender, Dead or Alive, Bloodsuckers, Bloodsuckers 2, Football Studio, Big Bad Wolf, Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild , Jackpot 6000 , Immortal Romance , Dead or Alive, Jack and the Beanstalk, Steam Tower, Victorious , All double-up on slots. 0%
- Free Spins and Game Spin Offers
- Free Spins winnings will be credited to player’s Cash Balance and do not have any wagering requirements, unless stated otherwise in the specific Terms and Conditions of the offer you received, winnings will be automatically capped to £100 as soon as the round of Free Spins are completed.
- Game Spins Winnings will be credited as a bonus in the player’s bonus balance. Unless stated otherwise in the specific Terms and Conditions of the offer you received, bonus winnings must be wagered a minimum of 20x prior to a withdrawal of bonus winnings. Winnings will be automatically capped to £100 as soon as the bonus winnings wagering requirements are complete.
- Free Spins and Game Spins can only be used on the game(s) stated in the specific promotion or marketing message.
- Free Spins and Game Spins must be claimed during the promotion period stated in the specific promotion or marketing message.
- The value of your Free Spins or Game Spins will be indicated in the specific promotional offer or marketing message but in any event, will not be less than £0.10 nor more than £1.00.
- If you play with Game Spins whilst another casino bonus is active, any winnings earned from Game Spins will be automatically credited to your account as bonus money in your Bonus Balance. These winnings will be unlocked as real money in your Cash Account once wagering has been completed. If you play with game spins but have no current bonus active, any winnings earned from these game spins will be automatically credited to your account as real money.
- Cashback Offers
- Only House takings from real money funds during the promotion period (as stated in the specific promotion or marketing message) will count towards the cashback credit.
- Cashback will be credited to your account by 17:00 (GMT) on the next working day after the end of the offer period. (Barring the unlikely event that we experience technical difficulties, in which case it could be delayed).
- The percentage of the cashback offer and maximum amount per player, along with any restrictions to games or gameplay that could be considered in the calculation of your cashback, will be stated in the specific promotion or marketing message.
- Minimum cashback in the promotional period will be £1 – awarded if the House wins.
- Cash is instantly redeemable with 0x wagering.
- Any cashback must be claimed within 7 days.
- Top Up on Win Offers
- Only player winnings from real money funds during the promotion period (as stated in the specific promotion or marketing message) will count towards the cashback credit.
- Top up credit will be credited to your account by 17:00 (GMT) on the next working day after the end of the offer period. (Barring the unlikely event that we experience technical difficulties, in which case it could be delayed).
- The percentage of the top up and maximum amount per player, along with any restrictions to games or gameplay that could be considered in the calculation of your top up credit, will be stated in the specific promotion or marketing message.
- Minimum top up credit in the promotional period will be £1 – awarded on player winnings.
- Top up credit will be credited as cash, and is instantly redeemable with 0x wagering.
- Any top up credit must be claimed within 7 days.
- Sports General Promotional Terms
- When: (1) you have no open bets; (2) the remaining balance of your Sports Bonus Balance is less than £1.00; and (3) your total sports balance is also less than £1.00; then the balance of your Sports Bonus Balance shall automatically be transferred to your Cash Balance. This will have the effect of removing the active Sports bonus from your account so that you can take up another promotion.
- Any bonus and any associated winnings will be automatically removed from a customer's account upon the customer requesting a withdrawal before meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of the applicable bonus.
- Cashed Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of any Sports promotion.
- Participants must opt in to the promotion prior to placing qualifying bets. Failure to opt in will result in subsequent bets not being counted towards the promotion.
- Qualifying bets for any Free Bet token are subject to a minimum odds requirement of 1/2 (1.5). Bets placed below 1/2 (1.5) will not count as a qualifying bet.
- Sports Free Bet Offers General Terms
- Unless otherwise specified, any winnings earned from a Free Bet shall be credited to a Customer’s Cash Balance, and are withdrawable. The Free Bet stakes are not included in any bet returns.
- A Free Bet shall only be valid on specified bet types, sports, leagues or events – as stated in the specific promotion terms.
- No Free Bet may be used in portions. For example, if a £10 Free Bet is used for a £5 bet, then the unused £5 shall be forfeited.
- The Free Bet shall always be used prior to real money funds from the Cash Balance - for example, if a customer is placing a £20 bet and selects a £10 Free Bet token, while having a balance of £100 in his Cash Balance, then the total amount of the Free Bet will be used (£10) and £10 will be drawn from the Cash Balance.
- Any bet that satisfies the eligibility requirement to be awarded a Free Bet may not later be the subject of a Cash Out.
- Any bet the subject of a Cash Out shall not contribute to any eligibility requirement to receive a Free Bet.
- Bets placed on Asian Handicap or Over/Under, and are half-lost, shall not count towards the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet, when such conditions are considered for lost bets only or for missed selections in an accumulator.
- If a bet which contributed to the eligibility of a Free Bet has been cancelled, MansionBet reserves the right to remove the Free Bet from the customer’s account and shall, at its sole discretion, determine whether the customer may be eligible for the promotion again.
- If a bet contributing the eligibility of a Free Bet and a bet placed with the Free Bet cover opposite selections of one and the same event, any winnings shall be cancelled and forfeited.
- Combo and System Bets, regardless of the number of individual bets placed, may contribute to the eligibility requirement for only for one Free Bet. For example, if a customer places three singles, as one bet, they shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet. Further, if a customer places a system of three doubles and one treble, the bets shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet.
- Any bets which contribute to eligibility requirement for a Free Bet shall not contribute to the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
- Unless otherwise specified, any bets placed shall contribute to the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet first, before contributing the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
- Free Bet tokens will be valid for 7 days, unless stated otherwise in the specific promotion terms.
- Price Boosts and Enhanced Accumulators (“ACCAs”)
- Unless otherwise stated in a specific promotional offer or message, the following General Terms apply to Price Boosts and Enhanced ACCAs:
- MansionBet Price Boosts and Enhanced ACCAs are based on the normal odds 24 hours before the event starts. Original odds are subject to change, therefore MansionBet cannot be held responsible if the normal price increases which makes the boosted price lower than the original price.
- Price Boosts and Enhanced ACCAs are classified as ‘single bets’ and cannot be combined with another selection.
- MansionBet Price Boosts and Enhanced ACCAs cannot be Cashed Out.
- Max Stake limit applies to all MansionBet Price Boosts and Enhanced ACCAs. Customers will be notified on the bet slip upon bet placement if the requested stake exceeds the maximum limit.
- Player related Price Boosts: If the selected player for any goal scorer price boost doesn’t start the match, the bet will become void and the stake amount returned.
- All Price Boosts and Enhanced ACCAs are based on the result at the end of regular time only. Extra time and penalties do not count.
- Casino Betting Restrictions – play restrictions
- Bonus Funds are designed to be enjoyed in regular gameplay, and have betting restrictions in place that you have to adhere to when completing your wagering requirements.
- The following Betting Restrictions apply for customers playing with Bonus Funds while completing wagering requirements:
- Slots games or videopoker: you may not bet more than £5 per spin or £0.50 per bet line on any game round on any slots or videopoker games;
- Table, Card or any other games: when playing with a deposit bonus, you may not bet more than 10% of the amount you deposited, in order to secure the deposit bonus, in a single bet or round on any table or card game or any other game;
- Table, Card or any other games: when playing with a Free Money Bonus you may not bet more than 10% of the Bonus in a single bet spin or round;
- Players cannot place ‘Opposite Bets’ when playing Evolution Live Roulette games. The only bets allowed to be placed at the same time are the following:
• 2 out of 3 Dozens • Red or Black • 1-18 or 19-36 • Even or Odd • French Red or Black • French 1-18 or 19-36 • French Even or Odd
- MansionBet reserves the right to include any additional Betting Restrictions in relation to any bonus it offers to its players. If MansionBet chooses to add additional Betting Restrictions to any of its Bonuses, it will set out these additional Betting Restrictions in the Specific Bonus Terms and Conditions of that Bonus.
- Failure to comply with any Betting Restriction applicable to a particular bonus while completing wagering requirements means that your winnings may be voided by your activity. Any case highlighted to have breached these Betting Restrictions will be reviewed by MansionBet (and a decision taken based on the overall customer activity).
- Casino Betting Restrictions – Abusive or Irregular Game Play
- Bonuses are awarded to enhance your enjoyment of our games. We reserve the right to stipulate how a bonus is utilised by a player.
- We reserve the right to restrict certain types of wagering from contributing to wagering requirements.
- MansionBet has the right to review transaction records at any time for any reason. If MansionBet believes that you are engaging in irregular gameplay for the purpose of abusing a Bonus it may, in its sole discretion, block, suspend withhold or withdraw any Bonus confiscate all winnings earned through irregular or abuse play.
- Irregular or abusive play includes, but is not limited to:
- Decreasing your stake amount by 60% or more after a large win for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements while a Bonus is still active. E.g. Winning £100 on any spin including a double up and reducing your stake amount to £50 or less;
- Moving from a low weighted game (25% or less contribution to wagering requirements) to a high weighted game (70% or more contribution to wagering requirements) after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements. E.g. A bet for £100 is placed on a single number in roulette and the resulting win generates £3,600. Moving then to a slots machine and betting to until wagering requirements are met before requesting a withdrawal of any remaining funds;
- Low risk Roulette bets. ANY outside bet spread combination on Roulette games covering 25 or more (67%) of the 37 unique number spots on the table. E.g. betting on Red and Black - covers 36 of the 37 possible outcomes;
- Delaying any game round inside any game type of game, including free spins features and bonus features, to a later time when there are no more wagering requirements and/or performing new deposit(s)while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game is prohibited. Players doing so acknowledge that their bonus and any associated winnings may be declared void at MansionBet's discretion.
- Collusion and Fraud
- Any attempts to abuse any MansionBet bonus, promotion, offer or competition through collusion and/or fraud is strictly prohibited and any customer deemed to be engaging in such activity may result in customer balance being voided, customer account being permanently closed and the matter being reported to the relevant authorities. Examples of such activity includes (but is not limited to):
- Playing in collusion with other player(s) or as part of a syndicate or group of any kind
- Engaging in any kind of identity fraud or similar fraud involving use of another’s identity, fraudulent creation of multiple accounts, etc
- Taking advantage of any Website system or software bug or failure, or introducing a bug or failure into the website system or software, resulting in an ability to abuse a bonus, promotion, offer or competition.
Docs Upload & Verification
Terms and ConditionsClose
Set Deposit Limit